Centro Brasileiro dos Exportadores de Pedras Ornamentais (Centrorochas, Brazilian Center of Ornamental Stones Exporters) is a national entity managed by the entrepreneurs themselves, focused on business and corporate activities in the international market, which seeks to work on collective issues, encourage exports and reduce bureaucracy in the marble segment and granite.
Founded in 2004, in Vitória, capital of the State of Espírito Santo, the largest exporter of ornamental stones in Brazil, Centrorochas acts directly in the procedures related to the presence of Brazilian businessmen abroad, as well as with the international visibility of national products in the international market, combined with commercial and operational activities related to the development of the stone sector in the Brazilian market.
The entity works with the objective of spreading the cooperative spirit in the sector, reaching micro, small, medium and large export businessmen in the country. Centrorochas carries a history of growing evolution, becoming increasingly stronger and consolidating itself with the success of several areas of activity:
• Analysis and monitoring of export volume;
• Collective negotiations with service providers in the export area, seeking to reduce costs;
• Guidelines regarding taxation in the export sector;
• Continuous evolution in the national logistics area. In Espírito Santo, where the logistical process is more critical, it develops several projects in partnership with entities: Sindirochas, Cetemag, Anpo, Sindiex, Vitória Coffee Trade Center, among others;
• Continuous evolution in the national mining area. Expertise in the Mining Regulatory Framework, CFEM, in the development of the National Mining Agency, in the licensing regime for the inclusion of dimension stones, among others.
• Representation of the exporter in all state and federal agencies (working with the federal bench, ministries of Finance, Development and Transport), aiming to identify the bottlenecks in the sector, which prevent, hinder or make the export of ornamental stones too costly;
• Monitoring and critical analysis of opportunities and threats in the stone sector worldwide;
• Participation in international fairs and business missions in countries that consume the most ornamental stones;
• Promotion of dimension stones in the international market.
All of Centrorochas’ actions are focused on the development of Brazilian stone exporting companies and are shared with its associates in a transparent and clear manner.
Owner of Magban
Owner CRUZZTO Surfaces
Celmo de Freitas
Adael de Oliveira
Imetame Pedras Naturais
Levantina Natural Stone
Brothers Mármores e Granitos
Ed Martins André
Angramar Granitos e Mármores
Marbrasa Mármores e Granitos
Decolores Mármores e Granitos
Brasigran Brasileira de Granitos
Cajugran Granitos e Mármores
Armando Sequeira de Sousa
Fernando da Paz
C. Fernando R. da Paz
Gedson Campos Guerra
Rocha Bahia Mineração
Josy Loss de Andrade
Andrade Indústria e Comércio de Mármores e Granitos
Marcel Mármore Comércio e Exportação
Amagran Importação e Exportação
Maxwell Viquietti Alcântara
Pettrus Mineração e Comércio
Santo Antônio Granitos
CS3 Mármores e Granitos
Walter Borges da Hora Jr.